Post-Divorce / Paternity Modification  

Does a significant change in circumstances require you to seek to modify an outstanding Judgment, either after a trial or based on your Settlement Agreement? Are changes required for alimony, paid or received, the legal or physical custody of your children, the parenting schedule, child support, payment of college or other important issues relating to your children?

We have both the courtroom and negotiation experience you need to maneuver through this complicated process.

Practice Areas